Rovertech.net
http://www.rovertech.net/forum/

Forza 4 - FCEC Racing Club
http://www.rovertech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=131872
Page 1 of 36

Author:  BazR [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:36 am ]
Post subject:  Forza 4 - FCEC Racing Club

Got my hands on my copy earlier tonight and have had a fair go at it. It seems good and has this community feature. I have made a club for anyone who wants invited.

Author:  black_sunrise [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

i got it. love it. everything seems to be well improved tbh.

do we have a thread for gamertags anywhere?

Author:  Vard66 [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

Mine's in the post, I decided that if they couldn't be bothered to put up a decent collector's edition, I couldn't be bothered to pay the extra postage to get it sharpish.

Author:  BazR [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

black_sunrise wrote:
i got it. love it. everything seems to be well improved tbh.

do we have a thread for gamertags anywhere?


User profile contains a field for your gamer tag. Click my profile and you will see, feel free to add :)

Author:  black_sunrise [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

BazR wrote:
black_sunrise wrote:
i got it. love it. everything seems to be well improved tbh.

do we have a thread for gamertags anywhere?


User profile contains a field for your gamer tag. Click my profile and you will see, feel free to add :)


ahh i see. never noticed that lol ill add you shortly when i get on it.

Author:  Dave_ZS [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:54 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

not got it yet, my gamertags in my profile for when I do though, need to get adding some peeps. the demo is all I have just now :(

Author:  black_sunrise [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

ill add you dave :-)

Author:  Din [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:47 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

I downloaded the demo.... have been trying to get better lap times than my mate Garry :lol:

I dont normally do games as i get board... but i have to say, while trying to beat one of his lap times i got kinda hooked, i spent 4 hours in a BMW M5 trying my best to get in front of that bloody shadow car.... and still missed it by about 2 tenths of a second :crash:

How much is the full game ?

Tbh, i need to do more on Forza 3 :lol:

Author:  carl747 [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

I've got the BMW pack one yet to play it as broke my xbox again lol

Author:  Dave_ZS [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

carl747 wrote:
I've got the BMW pack one yet to play it as broke my xbox again lol


Again? Not got much luck with them mate.

Author:  carl747 [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

Dave_214_SEi wrote:
carl747 wrote:
I've got the BMW pack one yet to play it as broke my xbox again lol


Again? Not got much luck with them mate.


Diffrent one lol keep getting E74 easy fix just fixed it now so will be on later

Author:  BazR [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

Anyone gonna be around tonight for a few laps? :D

Author:  southside [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

I've bought it and i dont even own an Xbox. lol. Im on the hunt for one.

Author:  Semproxion [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

I intend to get it. Got the demo of it and love it, just gotta wait to get paid again. Unfortunately bills had priority this time round :(

Author:  Din [ Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

Reef wrote:
I intend to get it. Got the demo of it and love it, just gotta wait to get paid again.


+1 :(

Author:  BazR [ Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

Anyone else take the plunge?

Author:  black_sunrise [ Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

ill be back on it in a bit. the rivals bit seems a cool addition.

Author:  BazR [ Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

black_sunrise wrote:
ill be back on it in a bit. the rivals bit seems a cool addition.


I noticed, every other track you are my rival!

Author:  black_sunrise [ Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

BazR wrote:
black_sunrise wrote:
ill be back on it in a bit. the rivals bit seems a cool addition.


I noticed, every other track you are my rival!


hahahahaaha sorry :bye:

Author:  Sneekyparrot [ Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

BazR wrote:
Anyone else take the plunge?


Send u a friend request l8r.

Darthdongerslap. :-)

P.

Author:  black_sunrise [ Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:30 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

how many people are in the RT clan now?

Author:  Geo_coupe [ Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

I need to wait till payday next week to get it, downloading the demo now to keep me going til then!

Author:  BazR [ Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

black_sunrise wrote:
how many people are in the RT clan now?


None! :lol: Anyone I have on my list are already in an community club. I think theMGZR has one on the go too.

Author:  Dave_ZS [ Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

BazR wrote:
black_sunrise wrote:
how many people are in the RT clan now?


None! :lol: Anyone I have on my list are already in an community club. I think theMGZR has one on the go too.


you can count me in, once I have the game :lol:

Author:  carl747 [ Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:51 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

BazR wrote:
black_sunrise wrote:
ill be back on it in a bit. the rivals bit seems a cool addition.


I noticed, every other track you are my rival!


Just owned you Baz :whistle:

Author:  black_sunrise [ Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

Im in the MGZR one, i think i only know 1 person. might have to join the RT one tbh.

Author:  BazR [ Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:20 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

carl747 wrote:
BazR wrote:
black_sunrise wrote:
ill be back on it in a bit. the rivals bit seems a cool addition.


I noticed, every other track you are my rival!


Just owned you Baz :whistle:


The 'Ring eh, we shall have a go at that later maybe, hate the standing start lap.

Author:  smithy1135 [ Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

BazR wrote:
carl747 wrote:
BazR wrote:
black_sunrise wrote:
ill be back on it in a bit. the rivals bit seems a cool addition.


I noticed, every other track you are my rival!


Just owned you Baz :whistle:


The 'Ring eh, we shall have a go at that later maybe, hate the standing start lap.


Not sure if its changed on Forza 4, but on Forza 3, to avoid the standing start lap on the 'Ring, I always turned around before crossing the line, head up to the last corner and get a rolling start in ;) Saves ~10 minutes doing a pretty pointless lap in terms of fast lap times!

Author:  BazR [ Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

Carl my son, you have been pipped! :drive:

Author:  carl747 [ Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Who got it?

BazR wrote:
Carl my son, you have been pipped! :drive:


Damm the TVR speed 12's coming out tomorrow then :drive: :lol:

Author:  black_sunrise [ Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Join 'Rovertech' community club!

i went on last night to see about 3 messages saying 'baz has beaten your time at this event' i was like... :|

Author:  BazR [ Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Join 'Rovertech' community club!

It was Carl who put me in the mood for lap times after that Ring lap in the F40 C. There are tons of events though and its hard to try every one of them. A lot seem to be standing start laps and then people didn't bother to follow up with the rolling start.

Author:  Dave_ZS [ Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Join 'Rovertech' community club!

Dan you Dan!!!! .2 of second behind your time on the demo :lol: feckin Pagani :x

Author:  Din [ Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Join 'Rovertech' community club!

Dave_214_SEi wrote:
Dan you Dan!!!! .2 of second behind your time on the demo :lol: feckin Pagani :x


Ha... im stilll trying to get a clean lap (well two) i almost had my mate Garry but then hit the wall one corner from the last one and it screwed my clean laps :|

Author:  Dave_ZS [ Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Forza 4 - Join 'Rovertech' community club!

Din wrote:
Dave_214_SEi wrote:
Dan you Dan!!!! .2 of second behind your time on the demo :lol: feckin Pagani :x


Ha... im stilll trying to get a clean lap (well two) i almost had my mate Garry but then hit the wall one corner from the last one and it screwed my clean laps :|


I almost had you but at the last corner I buried the throttle too early and spun it about 3 times :facepalm: :lol: going back on it in a wee while to finish embarrassing my cousins lap times :lol:

Page 1 of 36 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/