Index     FAQ      Search

It is currently Mon May 28, 2018 4:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 ttrw2 2/400 Brembo Big Brake Kit 
 Post subject: ttrw2 2/400 Brembo Big Brake Kit
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:40 pm 
RT GOD

Group Buy Closed To New Parties, Please See Last Pages For Updates

Hello and welcome to our GB. May I suggest you take a second to get comfortable, and potentially get yourself a tipple of your favourite...

Following on from ttrw2’s thread about his homemade Brembo conversion here, he’s had lots of interest in a small group buy to enable other people to run the same setup. Having run a successful Group Buy for the GBE alloy water pipes in the past, Rob has asked me to step in on his behalf and host/organise the group buy to allow him to focus on the manufacture of the parts - death by PM and all. If my inbox fills, just be patient.

Suppliers have quoted, and discs come in cheaper at a minimum batch quantity of 22 (11 pairs). Machine-shops (for the brackets) have offered discounts at 20 brackets (10 pairs). So the target is 11 names to trigger the group discount. The kit contains everything you need except a pair of calipers and your choice of pad. There are two options – a plain disc and a grooved disc. Pics further down. We need 11 total to get the discount. Prices are:

*£221 for the plain disc kit* (plus £10 postage)
*£248 for the grooved disc kit* (plus £10 postage)

If we get significantly more interest than 11 pairs, we may be able to negotiate a better price.

Teaser Pic

Please copy and paste this part adding yourself to the list with the kit you'd like (type of disc and either R8/ZR/ZS).

Once you've added your name to the list, a 10% deposit is needed. This will enable Rob to buy the fixings that are price-fixed until the end of the month. It also indicates you're serious. I will be handling the finances on Rob's behalf so you will be paying me. In the event the Group Buy becomes defunct, deposits can be returned to all subscribed parties.

IMPORTANT: Please, after adding your name to the list, PM me with the following:
- Your name
- Your full address
- Your email address
- Your contact telephone number
- Your intended method of 90% payment (Note: 10% Deposit needs to be bank transfer or Paypal+fees)
- Delivery or Collection

Please note: Bank Transfer is the preferred method of payment. In exceptional circumstances you can pay through Paypal but please agree with me first. Other methods are cash in person, cheque via post, gold bullion but sadly not Mars bars. I don't want to overload my paypal as it could render it out of action until Jan 1st next year.

The more people that sign up the better, as it means a better discount can be negotiated. The supplier's quotes are valid until Feb 26th. We'll aim to finish Group Buy on the 12th (two weeks before, allowing enough time to collect money and make order before the 26th).

This kit will fit ZR/ZS absolutely no problems. We've trial built it on a ZR and ZS hub. The only differences are the caliper is spaced off the bracket by 2mm, requiring different lengths on two of the bolts. Therefore please state the car it's intended for on the list. in the following format:

ttrw2 - 1994 Rover 220 Turbo

What do I get in this Group Buy?
In order to fit these to your Rover, the group buy will supply:

• 2 x caliper brackets (one per side) – machined, drilled, tapped, powder-coated.
• 2 x disc – machined with correct PCD and c/bore.
• 8 x grade 10.9 high-tensile M12 bolts (4 per side)
• 2 x stainless brake banjo (all that's required for your current brake lines to fit)
• 4 x copper washers for brake banjo.
• 8 x stainless washers (to go under each bolt head)
• 4 x shims (enables offset correction between R8 and ZR/ZS/bubble hub)

What do I NOT get in this Group Buy?

You will need to get your own:

• Calipers – Brembo Peugeot 406 ones.
• Pads – for above calipers (lots and lots of choice!)

How much do you reckon it'll all cost?
Potentially, the whole setup for £300:

Either £221 for plain disc kit or £248 for the grooved kit plus your calipers and pads. 2nd hand calipers have been bought for anything between £46/pair and £200/pair recently. Ebay prices seem to be the highest, breakers the lowest. The calipers are £370ish from Peugeot brand new. Don't be put off by calipers requiring an overhaul - i'll be putting a guide up shortly as I did some for my 306, it's really quite easy. Pads cost anything from £32/set for EBC black stuff to £210 for Carbotech XP8s. We recommend using a thread-locker for bolting up the caliper-carrier, something like Loctite 243 which is about £4 from ebay.

£221 (plain kit) plus £46 (v cheap calipers) plus £32 (pads) is £308.

Some Considerations:
Bear in mind the discs are 326mm (just under 13”). You’re likely to need 17” wheels to cover the setup. (Some generous 16’s may fit – I’m thinking along the lines of the Speedline Mistral Roversport Wheels and Team Dynamics Pro Race II). The most important thing is the shape of your spokes, this will determine if you need to run spacers. If you have any doubts, Rob has indicated that he would be more than happy to let you try your wheels over his setup. This will enable you to see if you need to run a small spacer or not. Failing that, try to provide us with an accurate measurement of your spokes relative to the hub face.

Wheels known to fit over them so far are:
- Rob’s 17” OZ Superleggera (ET38)
- My 17” League Tantrums (ET40)

Wheels known to need a spacer:
- MG ZS Mk2 11 Spoke Alloys

If lots of people need spacers Rob can get some machined-up for £20/pair upto 5mm thick, or see here (mitus diy ones)

How/When would I pay?
10% as soon as you've got your name on the list. Remainder on the 12th Feb. Talk to Rob about this if you have any questions. You can pay by Paypal if you wish too, but you must cover the fees.

Why this kit, why Brembo?
Brembo calipers are among the best OE fitment road caliper available. They are used on Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin and Mercedes - amongst many others. These are light-weight, two-piece aluminium castings that are bolted together. They are fully dust sealed and zero maintanence. These particular ones have been in production for over ten years, so any horror stories of corrosion/seal failure would have been heard of. Rob has run his on road and on track with no problems, and he doesn't drive like a granny...

The 4-piston 406 calipers offer ideal piston sizes (38/42mm) to give the same master-cylinder to piston ratio as a standard R8 214. They are chosen to work perfectly with the 23.8mm master cylinder. This gives a firm pedal with bite right at the top. Pedal length is shorter than a 282mm conversion, but plenty long enough for good modulation. Provided you get the air out of the ABS block YOU WILL hit the windscreen the first time you touch them.

The one piece disc is a compromise to having two-piece bells/rotors, but massively cheaper. The disc is 326mm diameter, very nearly 13”. For something like fast-road/track-day you can run soft, road-orientated pads that give very good initial-bite from cold, but don't overheat due to the very large disc acting as a heat-sink . This also makes disc wear very low.

The disc chosen gives around 5mm clearance to the lower ball-joint, enough so that you won't catch with pattern-part lower arms (a problem with the AP Roversport setup as Scott will testify).

This kit requires ZERO modifications/alterations to your car as it is now. Everything bolts straight-on, and is 100% reversible.

And as for performance, well just ask Rob for his experience and to show you his calcs. For a given pedal-pressure these are more powerful than the Roversport AP setup.

WTF do you know about designing brakes?
Both Rob and I are degree-qualified mechanical engineers. We have over 12 years combined experience designing, analysing and testing components and assemblies for global OEMs. We really, really have done our homework on this - Rob started out with the requirement for it to go on his GSiT track car. He wouldn't fit these unless he was 100% sure they'd be fine under these conditions.

How long will it take? Could I collect? Damn it I want some sweet 4 pots already!
Provided we get the numbers and once everyone has paid (target 26th Feb) Rob will place the order. The discs are approx 10 working days and the brackets 5 days. Everything will be sent to Rob. After a quick check that all is correct, Rob will forward them out, with fitting instructions. Expect them middle of March if all goes to plan. If everyone paid up straight-away on the 12th Feb, you could have them by March.

Can I collect to save on postage?
Absolutely. I work in Rugby by day, live in Peterborough by night. Rob lives in Peterborough too. Failing this, I'm sure we can kick-start the RT delivery network if you don't need them ASAP.

I’m a bit of a novice with cars, I don’t like working with brakes – can you help?
Sure. Talk to Rob about help fitting them. He travels amazing distances for a free beer. He'll put fitting instructions with torque settings in, assembly sequence, etc. They are as easy to fit as 282s.

What about spares in the future? Will I be able to get them?
The only wear item that is percieved to be "not readily available" are the discs.

At anytime in the future we can source this disc direct. One off prices are not known yet though, expect them to be GB prices plus c.15%.

However, as said above, you don't need to run an aggressive pad with these brakes; they work extremely well with road-based pads and don't suffer fade. With road pads disc wear is extremely low - we couldn't measure a difference on his GSi after a trackday at Snetterton, which is a circuit unfriendly to brakes.

There is potentially a future modification to two-piece (bell and rotor) discs in the future (see below). This'll use off-the-shelf rotors, so disc supply will never be an issue.

If you lose a bolt, get in touch - no doubt Rob will have some spares lying around.

Everything else is off-the-shelf; the pads are fitted to everything from Seat Leon Cupra R to Alfa-Romeo GTV6.

Can I just buy individual bits I want from the kit?

You may just buy discs if you have different calipers and wanted to do your own brackets. Put your name on the list with 'discs only' only next to it and still send the 10% deposit.

We will not sell the discs and the brackets for you to source your own bolts/fixings as all his stress calcs are based on known material properties for the bolts. We won't be able to sleep at night with the thought that someone somewhere has built the kit up with bolts made of China's finest cheese. The bolts are being sourced through the same supplier that makes flywheel bolts for F1 engines. (If you want a cure to insomnia, ask Rob about how he calculated the torque settings for the bolts to ensure sufficient pre-cycle yield for minimal post-cycle relaxation..)

Can I just source all this stuff myself and save money?

There are some costs we have incurred that are covered, such as buying a scrap ZS hub for a fitting trial. Remember, Rob set-out to design a kit for his trackcar. It was only when he posted about it on here that he got lots of interest and requests to run a GB. He then realised he would like a second set for his Coupe cheaper, so that's where he wins. I've yet to work out where I win! Both of us have contributed to Rovertech for years and have paid-up through the Trader scheme to help it's maintainence - this kit and the Group Buy has been seen up-close by Admin on here and has their seal of approval. Most of you know both of us, however, if you'd like a character reference check our Feedbacks or ask an "old-hand"!

Anything else for the future?
Rob has designed aluminium bells to work with readily-available 325mm rotors for this kit. However, 325mm rotors are horrendously expensive (try £310 per pair, then you need 24 HT M6 bolts to attach to the bell!). As time goes by the cost will come down. He reckons a GB for two-piece rotors might be do-able in a year or so. His target is £300 for bells, rotors and bolts and it will work directly with this kit.

If this Group Buy is successful, the kits will be for sale indefinitely, but they won't be this cheap as they'll be back to "one-off" prices. This Group Buy is to get costs down!

Will these bad-a$$ Brembo's urinate all over Hi-Specs?

Fo sho. ;)

How long did it take to write this epic post?
Fu*king ages! I'm going for a cuppa.

So, in summation:

*£221 for the plain disc kit* (plus £10 postage)
*£248 for the grooved disc kit* (plus £10 postage)
10% deposit up front, 90% payment to follow before 12th February.

Now, put your name down and go find yourself some calipers if you want something to do!

Thanks

Brembodge Big Brake Kits

Last edited by C2K on Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:29 am, edited 10 times in total.

Profile Feedback  

Post subject: Re: ttrw2 2/400 Brembo Big Brake Kit
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:52 pm 
Forum Regular

Great thread could do with a paypal address though :)

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:57 pm 
RT GOD

James ZS wrote:
Great thread could do with a paypal address though :)

Hi James, that's the point of the PM to me. You'll receive that or my bank details by return PM after sending me the following:

Quote:
IMPORTANT: Please, after adding your name to the list, PM me with the following:
- Your name
- Your full address
- Your email address
- Your contact telephone number
- Your intended method of 90% payment (Note: 10% Deposit needs to be bank transfer or Paypal+fees)
- Delivery or Collection

:)

Brembodge Big Brake Kits

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:00 pm 
Forum Regular

I'll keep quite! lol Big thanks in advance for all the effort that has obviously put into this.

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:23 pm 
RT GOD

Please copy and paste this part adding yourself to the list with the kit you'd like (type of disc and either R8/ZR/ZS).
1.Petet16 2005 ZS180 plain disc

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:42 pm 
Rovertech User Admin

Rovertech User Admin
Rovertech Moderator
Silver Trader

Enniskillen, County Fermanagh, Northern Ireland
1.Petet16 2005 ZS180 plain disc
2.Baz - Coupe Turbo 1994 - Plain Disc

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:08 am 
Rovertech Veteran

1. Petet16 2005 ZS180 plain disc
2. Baz - Coupe Turbo 1994 - Plain Disc
3. tompinney - 220 Coupe - Plain disc

Above all, it's a Rover!

'93 220 Coupe
'93 420GSi Sport Turbo OEM+ ;)

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:58 am 
RT BiKiloPoster

Would these fit under a set of brm's? If so, I'm in.

Cheers

1999 BRM ----- stripped waiting for full re spray

C5 RS6 4.2 V8 twin turbo ------ good for trips out with the dog

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:10 pm 
Rovertech Kiloposter

1. Petet16 2005 ZS180 plain disc
2. Baz - Coupe Turbo 1994 - Plain Disc
3. tompinney - 220 Coupe - Plain disc
4. RobBBoi - 220GSiT - Plain disc

Spec; viewtopic.php?f=28&t=104142&p=965092#p965092

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:12 pm 
RT GOD

piggy22 wrote:

Cheers

Hi Piggy,

Can I please direct you to Rob's projects thread for technical questions - the BRM wheel is a point of discussion already. We cannot say for certain whether a wheel will clear the setup, it's down to the spoke design. You can either visit Rob with your wheel, and try it over his setup, or you need to provide a measurement to us indicating distance from the disc face to the back of your spokes and inform us if you're running 262s or 282s. Rob is, at this time, actively looking for BRM wheels for his brothers car.

Brembodge Big Brake Kits

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:26 pm 
RT GOD

1. Petet16 - 2005 ZS180 - Plain disc
2. Baz - Coupe Turbo 1994 - Plain disc 10% Deposit Paid
3. tompinney - 220 Coupe - Plain disc 10% Deposit Paid
4. RobBBoi - 220GSiT - Plain disc 10% Deposit Paid

Please note, I will add the deposit received note accordingly to your name - leave that to me. :)

Brembodge Big Brake Kits

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:24 pm 
RT BiKiloPoster

C2K wrote:
piggy22 wrote:

Cheers

Hi Piggy,

Can I please direct you to Rob's projects thread for technical questions - the BRM wheel is a point of discussion already. We cannot say for certain whether a wheel will clear the setup, it's down to the spoke design. You can either visit Rob with your wheel, and try it over his setup, or you need to provide a measurement to us indicating distance from the disc face to the back of your spokes and inform us if you're running 262s or 282s. Rob is, at this time, actively looking for BRM wheels for his brothers car.

I have a spare brm alloy with no tyre on if that helps anyone?

I currently have the 620ti/zs180 conversion on which fits nicely under the brm's

cheers

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:26 pm 
RT GOD

5. Drew - ZS180 - Grooved disc

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:13 pm 
RT GOD

Si, thanks for taking this on. Glad you deciphered the reams of notes!

Guys, I've posted methods of how to get the measurements we need to work out whether your wheels will fit over these brakes:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=109406&p=1022845#p1022845

Thanks,
Rob

The Racer - 1994 Roversport Tomcat Turbo race car
Turbodge - 1994 220 Track Hatch
Brembodge Big Brake Kits

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:33 pm 
Rovertech Veteran

Just a quick one but what happens if the GB doesn't get the numbers needed but people have paid deposits?

Feedback thread

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:02 pm 
RT BiKiloPoster

skintoss wrote:
Just a quick one but what happens if the GB doesn't get the numbers needed but people have paid deposits?

I think the chances are very slim that at least 11 people here on rovertech dont buy this kit

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:16 pm 
Forum Regular

Think its pretty certain there will be aleast 11 im waiting on the sale of my car but even if the credit card has to come out I will be in 8)

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:17 pm 
Rovertech Kiloposter

i think this is a very good gb for huge brakes 8)

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:15 am 
RT GOD

piggy22 wrote:
I have a spare brm alloy with no tyre on if that helps anyone?

That would be helpful, and I believe Rob has been in touch regarding the loan of the wheel.

skintoss wrote:

The deposits are required at this stage to enable Rob to secure the fasteners that are price fixed. In the event that the GB doesn't proceed due to insufficient numbers, the fasteners can be returned and deposits subsequently refunded to all parties.

James ZS wrote:
Think its pretty certain there will be aleast 11 im waiting on the sale of my car but even if the credit card has to come out I will be in 8)

Hope so, please feel free to add your name to the list if you're ready to pay a deposit. :)

reggy5 wrote:
i think this is a very good gb for huge brakes 8)

I share your viewpoint. ;)

Latest Position

5. Drew - ZS180 - Grooved disc 10% Deposit Paid

Brembodge Big Brake Kits

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:23 pm 
RT GOD

Hi just a quick Q & A i am low on cash at the min so can't buy right now but should be able too later on in the year i take it i will be able too ?

Thanks

My 216 GTi TC
My Cabriolet

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:05 pm 
RT GOD

carl747 wrote:
Hi just a quick Q & A i am low on cash at the min so can't buy right now but should be able too later on in the year i take it i will be able too ?

Thanks

At this stage it's not feasible to say that with any certainty. My advice would be to beg steal and borrow to get the kit, then worry about the calipers and your pads later. If the kit is still available after the GB you'll be looking at one off costs which is likely to push the price up IRO 20-25%.

Brembodge Big Brake Kits

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:09 pm 
RT GOD

C2K wrote:
carl747 wrote:

Thanks

At this stage it's not feasible to say that with any certainty. My advice would be to beg steal and borrow to get the kit, then worry about the calipers and your pads later. If the kit is still available after the GB you'll be looking at one off costs which is likely to push the price up IRO 20-25%.

Ok mate i'll Try begging 1st

so here go :thumbup: :thumbup: :cheers: :cheers: :clapping: :clapping: PLEASE TTRW2 & C2K GIVE ME A KIT ON LOAN :thumbup: :thumbup: :cheers: :cheers: :clapping: :clapping:

My 216 GTi TC
My Cabriolet

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:47 pm 
RT BiKiloPoster

carl747 wrote:
C2K wrote:
carl747 wrote:

Thanks

Ok mate i'll Try begging 1st

PLEASE TTRW2 & C2K GIVE ME A KIT ON LOAN

Whats your Mrs look like, could come up with a possible trade? :wink: :lol:

2002 Citroen Xsara VTS Supercharged
1999 Peugeot 306 Rallye

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:12 pm 
Rovertech Veteran

6. Skintoss - Coupe Turbo 1994 - Grooved disc

Feedback thread

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:23 pm 
Rovertech Kiloposter

any ideas on these fitting under brm wheels? cheers tony

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:00 pm 
RT GOD

tonyrally wrote:
any ideas on these fitting under brm wheels? cheers tony

Just measure your wheels like they have explained and send them your measurements they should be able to tell you :D

Thread
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=121423

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:11 pm 
Rovertech Kiloposter

i dont have any brm wheels yet lol but thats what im going to be fitting on my zr when i finaly get it finished in summer regards tony..........
ps anyone have a set that they could measure for me please :? :? :?

sorry just noticed a few people have asked about the brm wheels thats what you get for skim reading lol anyhow dependinf they do or not i will have a set regards tony

Last edited by tonyrally on Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:13 pm 
Rovertech Kiloposter

7. 1994 BRG Coupe - 220 Coupe - Plain disc

On the road 1/7/2010

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:21 pm 
RT GOD

tonyrally wrote:
i dont have any brm wheels yet lol

:sorry: my misstake, thought you would of had a set :)

Thread
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=121423

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:39 pm 
RT BiKiloPoster

tonyrally wrote:
i dont have any brm wheels yet lol but thats what im going to be fitting on my zr when i finaly get it finished in summer regards tony..........
ps anyone have a set that they could measure for me please :? :? :?

sorry just noticed a few people have asked about the brm wheels thats what you get for skim reading lol anyhow dependinf they do or not i will have a set regards tony

I have measured mine and sent rob the relevant measurements :P

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:48 am 
RT BiKiloPoster

I'm 99% certain that you should be adding me to the list for the grooved disc option! But im just waiting to see how the measurments with the BRM/Cosmos wheel work out first before i jump in definately. I will need new wheels anyway, so i might ask Mark coupe to send me a Rota catalouge if the BRM thing is a no go? I can send the full amount if required from the 1st of Feb, and i'd rather pay up asap, before i go out and buy a new cooker or something stupid instead lol!

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:15 am 
RT BiKiloPoster

Stevo135+ wrote:
I'm 99% certain that you should be adding me to the list for the grooved disc option! But im just waiting to see how the measurments with the BRM/Cosmos wheel work out first before i jump in definately. I will need new wheels anyway, so i might ask Mark coupe to send me a Rota catalouge if the BRM thing is a no go? I can send the full amount if required from the 1st of Feb, and i'd rather pay up asap, before i go out and buy a new cooker or something stupid instead lol!

the brms wont fit unless you use spacers. :(

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:44 am 
Forum Senior

Looks like an excellent bit of kit for decent brakes at a sharp price, even better is that you guys are sharing it with everyone else :D.

Would be very keen on getting in on the group buy, but I don't know how I would fare being in New Zeaand?

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:10 am 
RT GOD

Ok guys please refer to Rob's projects thread as indicated in the first post for discussions about wheels. :) In answer to several questions above - BRM wheels do not look like they will clear without spacers - check the projects thread for info.

nzmikenz wrote:
Looks like an excellent bit of kit for decent brakes at a sharp price, even better is that you guys are sharing it with everyone else :D.

Would be very keen on getting in on the group buy, but I don't know how I would fare being in New Zeaand?

We'd be more than happy to send it out to New Zealand for the cost of the shipping. If you have previously had things shipped from the UK gives us an idea of who the courier was. If you like, I can obtain a shipping quote? If anyone else is interested by you it could potentially prove feasible to ship a couple of kits over together? Talk to me about what you'd need help with, i'm not sure of caliper/pad availability there so if you need us to help with that we can talk.

Latest Position

7. 1994 BRG Coupe - 220 Coupe - Plain disc 10% Deposit Paid

Brembodge Big Brake Kits

Profile Feedback  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:27 am 
Forum Senior

Hi C2K, Cheers for the reply, and the help.

I've had quite alot of stuff shipped out from the UK so will have to find which company was the cheapest. There are a few pugs around here but not many so my chances of finding the calipers cheap would be similar to finding a snowball in the middle of hell. I would imagine the pads are available though.

I think the combined shipping is a great idea, just need to see if anyone other than me is keen on this side of the world.

I would send you a PM but I'm sure your inbox is rather packed right now!

Cheers!

Profile Feedback  

Reply to topic  [ 279 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next